Recently, Zoe has extended her empire to her very own clothes line, which is absolutely everything. Unfortunately, it does not include boots (Insert dramatic sigh here). Fear not though! Zoe also teams up with the ever wonderful www.piperlime.com where there is section dedicated specifically to all things "Rachel Zoe".
While, naturally I want everything labeled as a Rachel Zoe Pick, the boots I am most lusting after this fall have to be the 'Huette' boot by Kelsi Dagger. Coming in my two favorite colors, black and leopard (Yes, I consider leopard a color) you can't go wrong with either. Pair these boots with a pair of leggings, long tunic, to die for blazer and some chunky jewels instant ah-maz-ing outfit. Don't believe me? See for yourself:)
Furthermore, check out www.piperlime.com , along with Rachel Zoe, they feature celebrity fashion picks from some of the best dressed ladies in Hollywood like Rachel Bilson and Olivia Wilde. Not into any of those ladies styles? No worries, www.piperlime.com has a plethra of other things that will surely fit somewhere into your style persona and help you gear up for fall.
Happy boot season fellow bloggers:)


I love boot season. I wish my collection was a bit bigger, but I'm sure I can change that :) I a big fan of tall knee length ones with zippers on the side but the ankle boots are always cute as well.
ReplyDelete