Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Judith March

In preparation for my first encounter with an Alabama football game day that I will be attending next weekend, I had to get some really crucial details ironed out... What in the world am I going to wear!? Through my pageant connections, I know a few girls from the south that attend some of the big SEC schools. I figured, who better to ask than some of the girls who I know are the best dressed at tailgate. (It's in your blood if you're a pageant girl.) Time after time, the girls directed me to a local southern designer, Judith March
"You will die for everything she designs. Bible." 
Like I ever should have doubted them, I was bananas for literally, every piece in her collection. Even if it wasn't anything I could wear to show my newly acquired Crimson Tide pride. Her collection is a must have.
After essentially drooling all over my keyboard flipping through clips of the fall collection, I ventured on to the about page. I always love to read the stories behind the brands and in a way, begin to create a relationship with the designer. Again, I was dying. Stephanie Nichols, the designer and founder of the company, is now on my list of fashion industry idols. Even after the little I read over her, I knew I liked where she was coming from. I feel like a designers collections, like paintings from an artist, are a small glimpse inside their soul. You look at the clothes and feel their passion. I felt Stephanie's and I will now have to purchase and advocate for Judith March everywhere I go.

 Check out the Judith March website to see some of her collections and find a retailer near you! http://judithmarch.com/about.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment