Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hot Bottoms

J. Crew, Cafe` Trouser in Wool, $110.00
Color blocking is a trend that I have yet to really dive into because I have yet to find a way to do it that I really love. This summer in Dallas a lot of our clothing reps were talking to us about how major brightly colored bottoms were going to be this year. I had all but forgotten about these comments until browsing J. Crew on Cyber Monday. Let's just say, I fell in love. (Yes, it is a regular occurrence.) With what you might ask? Red trouser pants. These bad boys are absolutely to die for. Not to mention, with my additional 30% off and free shipping, my credit card wasn't hating me either.Pair these bad boys with a neutral top, and everyone in the office will be talking.

Feeling more adventurous? Try hot pink or even a leopard print would be fire. Whatever you do, make sure you get a pair of these, or something colorful into your winter wardrobe. Color is the new black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment