Thursday, September 22, 2011

faux fur faux me

Along with boots, all this cold weather is getting me really ready to start sporting one of the hottest fall trends, faux fur. Showing up on the runways this past spring in literally every style imaginable, my favorites would definitely be the outerwear, vests & ponchos to be exact.

My current must-have for my fall wardrobe comes from the design studio of Kristen Blake. It's a gorgeous brown-multi vest, with a great little extra in a  detachable faux-leather belt. Throw this bad boy on over a great tunic (personally I would go with black), some flare cords, and great ankle boots and you will be ready to take on anything that mother nature throws your way. Not to mention, at the price, who could say no!? (See link below)


_6603530.jpg

You can bet your bottom dollar (or your 110 dollars, plus tax, shipping&handling) that this little guy will be in my posession sooner or later this fall. And I cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice faux fur vest! :) Since I love animals this vest works well for me. My only problem is I have no sense of style. In the winter I'm lucky if my style is more than a huge coat, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and sneakers. :( I hope, by following your blog, I will develop a better sense of style, what to wear and not to wear, and be able to feel confident with how I look. :) Does Nordstrom ever have awesome sales?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Well, I sure do hope I can help! It's only like my life long dream to be a stylist. Ha!

    Nordstrom has an amazing sale a few times a year (usually during the summer and then after the first of the year) I believe it is called their semi-annual sale? (Don't quote me!) However, you can always find discounted items under any of their departments by clicking the sales link on their page.

    Also, check out hautelook.com and ruelala.com . These sites feature various designers and companies dailies with EXTREME discounts!

    Hope that helps:)

    ReplyDelete