Thursday, October 6, 2011

Great Finds at Rue-La-La

It occurred to me the other day while showing off my latest Rue-La-La purchase that not everyone is aware of this fashion gold mine!

So, what is Rue-La-La? Rue-La-La is an online store that negotiates private sales with some of the most sought after design houses in the country. They use there retail know how and bartering skills to bring the invite-only members of the site to die for fashion at to die for prices. In addition to clothing, Rue-La-La also offers great deals on home decor, food & wine, and some sick vacation spots.

Want an invite? Look no further than the comment box:) Leave me your addy and I'll get you into the club. Still not convinced? See for yourself at ruelala.com

Happy shopping bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I just made an account for the site and can't wait to see all the great deals I can find! ideeli.com is another great site for finding bargains on clothes and travel.

    ReplyDelete